Mandala pendant inspired “God’s eye craft” – Handmade jewelry from copper wire and abacus crystal by Lan Anh Handmade
Can do the same with ring, earring and bracelet to form sets.
You can use any stone you have. You can use multiple colors wire to highlight the details, or change some details as you like
With this form you can use any type of wire or wire size you have. Smaller diameter wires are easier to handle, but they are less durable than larger wires.
In the video I use :
19 gauge ( wire diameter 0.9mm ) : 4 x 5cm( 2 inch)
26 gauge ( wire diameter 0.4mm ) : 200cm( 80 inch)
crystal abacus beads 4mm diameter
– Before doing, Always be sure to straighten the wire for a more beautiful product
– Can use a towel to straighten the wire.
– Refer to how to straighten the wire here
– Can be replaced with silver wire or gold wire for jewelry more valuable
Or simply use cheap material like copper wire to make gifts for friends, family or for yourself
– I just give way reference, not the best way. Can change size wire to suit your purpose. You can do better than me.
– I bought all the material and stones in where I live (Vietnam)
I used to round copper wire – magnet wire , it’s the only kind I found where I lived for many sizes. I do not know exactly what type it was, can be normal copper wire, it have plating layer, and not dark by time